- Assigned to Station Number 94, 1200 Oak Brook Road
- 2014 Pierce Arrow XT 105 foot aerial ladder truck
- Averages nearly 1,000 responses per year
- 1,500 gallon per minute “Hale” fire pump
- 500 gallon on-board water tank
- Gross Vehicle Raw Weight is 76,800 pounds
- 515 horsepower Detroit Series 60 diesel engine
- TAK-4 independent front suspension system
- Carries a large assortment of ground ladders and rescue equipment
IS YOUR NUMBER UP?
Can responding Firefighters and Paramedics see your house numbers from the street? Take a look at your house number from the street at day and night to see if it is completely visible. Make sure the lighting during evening hours is adequate to illuminate your house numbers. It could make a difference in an emergency.